The full moon radiates magnificent light and energy. It supports us in raising positivity and releasing negativity.
Each month, the full moon offers illumination, inspiration and encouragement. Gain clarity, realize your desires and connect with the rhythms of nature.
- January – Wolf Moon
- February – Snow Moon
- March – Worm Moon
- April – Pink Moon
- May – Flower Moon
- June – Rose Moon - June 22, 2021 Tue. 7:30 pm
- July – Thunder Moon - July 20, 2021 Tue. 7:30 pm
- August – Sturgeon Moon - Aug. 22 2021 Sun 10:00 am
- September Corn Moon
- September/October – Harvest Moon - Sept . 19, 2021 Sun 10:00 am
- October – Hunter Moon - Oct. 19, 2021 Tue. 7:30 pm
- November – Beaver Moon - Nov. 16, 2021 Tue. 7:30 pm
- December - Winter/Cold Moon - Dec. 19, 2021 Sun. 10:)0 am
Equinox and Solstice
Four times a year, we celebrate the changing seasons. With these mindful meditations, we plant seeds of awareness and intention to connect our journey with the cycles of nature.
The equinox occurs when night and day are equal. The 12-hour day and 12-hour night occurs on the first day of spring and fall.
- Spring Equinox - March
- Fall Equinox - September
Twice a year, the solstice occurs when the sun reaches its highest or lowest point in the sky at noon.
- Summer Solstice - June - Longest day
- Winter Solstice - December - Shortest day
Sign in to access class.