Welcome to our loyal clients who have been attending restorative classes with Marian for more than 10 years! We are grateful for your ongoing support as we transition to online livestream classes. If you need assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About Restorative Yoga
Everything slows down in these mindful yoga classes. Sometimes referred to as 'slothing with a purpose' restorative yoga classes are quiet, slow, and meditative, encouraging inner outer peace.
Deeply relaxing and healing, poses are based on supported hatha yoga poses combining breathwork to release tension and activate the body’s natural healing system.
The use of props and blankets offer support so the body can relax into the poses which are held longer to encourage releasing tension and stress while entering a deep peaceful state.
What You Need to Participate
- Yoga mat
- 2 yoga blocks
- bolster or equivalent (rolled up thick blanket/towels)
- a quiet space
What to Expect
- Your Certified Yoga Instructor will be waiting for you in the zoom classroom.
- Approximately five to six ‘easy’ poses lying down are experienced during each class allowing you to gently and comfortably relax and release tension.
- Please respect the quiet room when you arrive.
- If you are new arrive early to meet Marian before others arrive.
Arrive 10 minutes early for your first class so your instructor has time to meet you.
Please Arrive on Time
Please arrive about 5 minutes early. No admittance after 7:33 pm.
How to ACCESS Live Classes
Note: You cannot access classes from this page with the pink background.
Click My DASHBOARD at the top right corner of this page.
Restorative Yoga Nov. 1, 2020
Restorative Yoga Nov. 8, 2020
Restorative Yoga Nov. 15, 2020
Restorative Yoga Nov. 22, 2020
Restorative Yoga Nov. 29, 2020
Restorative Yoga Dec. 6, 2020
Restorative Yoga Dec. 13, 2020
Restorative Yoga Dec. 20, 2020
Restorative Yoga Dec. 27, 2020